Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!

I woke up this morning hungover, but thats not my point, I woke up threw the news on like I always do. The first thing that I hear is Rapist Doesn't Have To Wear GPS. This immediatly peaked my interest. I am of the opinion anyone and I mean anyone who touches molests children and is caught doing so or beyond a reasonable doubt that you diddled a child you should be lined up and let every member of that family shoot you slowly starting from your feet and the father and mother putting the final shots into the front of your fucking head. All those priests should be burned on a cross.

This asshole spent 19 years in jail and is a level 3 sex offender (as i was made aware this morning this is the level that is most likely to re-offend). What I heard this morning is it inflicted on his rights, mother fucker you do not deserve to have rights. You are the scum of the earth and the person who puts a broom pole up your ass and asks if you like it deserves a bronze statue in Lowell commons.

For those who don't know there are I believe three levels of sex offenders. Level 1 is as I understand it described as public nudity (flashing, takin a leak on a building) alot of us would be guilty of those charges I'm sure. Level 2 I'm not to sure about I assume you touched some one or went down for date rape or some shit like that. Level 3 I'm sure you can figure out.

Now I do not believe every sex offender should be shot there are situations where wrong place wrong time. But if your caught fucking or diddlin any one under the age of lets say 12 or so; cuz at that point they have some idea whats going on; you should be taken care of according to severity. Upon severity your rights are revoked.

Let me know what ya think.





Link to story Rapist Will Not Have To Wear GPS

No comments:

Post a Comment