Sunday, August 30, 2009

Please Shoot these People

To Start i'm agnostic (don't believe in religion, I was raised catholic and thought and still do think its a bunch of bullshit, also if you think i hate everyone who is religious one of my close friends is a Jahovah's Witness enough said), I think that all these christians and catholics and etc on tv running there mouths about salvation salvation. well let me be honest SUCK MY BALLS. who the fuck do you people think you are shoving your shit down my throat. All these commercials about christian this catholic that are trying to brainwash everyone. I am going to start a string of commercials promoting muslim and jewish shit to buy to piss all you fuckin self righteous assholes off, God does not think your better than me cuz you shove your fuckin religion down my throat. By the way if your religious awesome but don't judge me cuz I'm not.


on my point about being agnostic i think this video defines it, because i get alot of stuff about atheist and agnostic are the same thing. watch the video if nothing else.




My next point is this next clip. First off biggest fuckin scam I have ever seen. If you put money into this they should strap you to the nuke thats gonna try and stop whatever the fuck is gonna hit us supposedly in 2012. Just watch and see for yourself.



Before I end this I do not believe that if your religious you should be shot, I believe if your trying to shove your shit down my throat you should be shot. If you want to talk to me about your beliefs and listen to mine your good in my book. IF you wnt to tell me your beliefs and not listen to mine and tell me i'm wrong like a good liberal douchebag then fuck off and this is for you.

2 comments:

  1. I think that ihc clip is a viral for the movie 2012, not an actual facility or lottery. Penn's comments though are interesting but I would say, how do you reason that to someone who doesn't have children (or possibly can't have children and believe that itself is "god's will"). I'd still say I'm agnostic because I do believe, just not in any religious context or preset. I believe we're connected, and unfortunately, there's no other way to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you. and if i understand you correct your saying the 2012 clip is a fake thing which it is its a huge scam

    ReplyDelete