Monday, October 12, 2009

The Burial- A Day On The Town & Skin Deep- More Than Skin Deep Split


Band Skin Deep & The Burial
Album A Day In Town & More Than Skin Deep
Year
Location UK
Myspace

When I was looking for The Burial Cd and I came across this split. I was thinking Skin Deep was the same band I will be posting next but I was wrong. If you pick this up on that fact alone well sucks to be you. The Skin Deep side is a little different losts of piano work. The Burial is just plane awesome. Enjoy

Tracklisting

01 - The Burial - Never Too Late
02 - The Burial - Gift
03 - The Burial - Wrong Impression
04 - The Burial - Sheila
05 - The Burial - Holding On
06 - The Burial - A Day On The Town
07 - The Burial - 40 Years
08 - The Burial - P.S. Slightly Confused
09 - The Burial - Changes
10 - The Burial - Just Above My Head
11 - Skin Deep - Our Own Way
12 - Skin Deep - All The Fun
13 - Skin Deep - Baddies Boogie
14 - Skin Deep - Come Into My Parlour
15 - Skin Deep - There's Much More
16 - Skin Deep - I Won't Be Fooled
17 - Skin Deep - Much More Than Skin-Deep
18 - Skin Deep - The Sycamores
19 - Skin Deep - Another Way
20 - Skin Deep - What Else Could We Do

Download Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment