Saturday, October 3, 2009

ITS TIME YOU ALL OPEN YOUR FUCKIN EYES CHECK OUT THE OUTLOOK




I met Dan from The Outlook probably a year or two ago, I knew of The Outlook but we just never crossed paths. Dan is one of the most open minded, confrontational and smartest and honest human beings its been my pleasure to meet.

The Outlook was an idea he has to wake people up to the fucking bullshit they are being fed. Name a subject he will talk to you about it and make you think about it from a different view whether you like it or not.

Dan is a vegan and straight edge. I say that only for the fact that I am neither and I've never been judged any different for it by him. Last night while doing a show Dan said something along the lines of "all my friends drink, and i don't. You can shake my hand flip me off or do nothing i don't give a fuck. I do this everyday." I think in the ten seconds it took for him to say that he incumpused everything he believes in and why he does this stuff.

He has several different sites with all the different stuff he talks about. I want you to check his stuff out and if you don;t like it tell him he'll debate ya and i have never seen one person get pissed at him. If you like what you hear pass it on tell everyone WAKE UP AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN IF YOU DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES YOUR A FUCKIN PUPPET AND YOU SEALED YOUR FATE

Outlook Livejournal
Outlook Youtube
Outlook Facebook
Outlook Myspace

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to unveil a strong secret that might get you your very own harem of sexy women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete